Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Shopping our Stash #129, redux


The current Shopping our Stash Winter/Holiday challenge is going strong with a week left to go. You're going to want to check out today's post, though, because we're looking for a few more crafters to join the team! Head on over to check out the details here. 

I've got a couple cards up on the blog today too, so here's the details on those:


Supplies: papers from MME; sentiment from PTI; Tumbled Glass distress ink


Supplies: stickers from MME; adhesive pearls from Dollarama; ribbon, twine, and pearl bead from stash

The second card is a serious stash-buster - the two banner stickers & 3 hexagons were put on this card base sometime in the last year, and  then I tucked it back into the coordinating paper pad & never thought about it again. When I pulled out the pad...there it was, just waiting to be finished. I didn't use any on these two cards, but I also scored the coordinating chipboard package for 50% off last month. I love when that happens :)

Go check out the DT call - there are several of my peeps that had BETTER be throwing their hats in the ring, or else! lol

xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Fabulous cards...love the 'stash-buster'...that cracked me up.

Annette Allen said...

heehee stash buster.. your too cute.. these cards are adorable..

jimlynn said...

Both are wonderful. Love that banner on the first and the second one.....what can I say other than the pretties "stash buster" ever. Lovely cards!
Lynn

Dana said...

Love them!!! The second card is my favorite!!

Lindsey said...

I foresee a "stash buster" reality show in your future! ;) I love both these cards... and I think you've inspired me to look at this MME paper pad again!

Debbie said...

These are both beautiful!! I love the papers you used!

walchowDesign said...

Two great Christmas cards, Jessi!

Chris Dring said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous cards, as always Jessi! I especially love that second one with the hexicon images and that pretty ribbon.
P.S. working on throwing my hat in. I felt that last bit of your post screamed my name. ;)

JJ Bolton said...

You are so good at stash-busting, lol! Love that teeny banner! And that second card is so cool!

~Tammy~ said...

LOVE Both, and that bow~ Juicy and Yummy!

lostinpaper said...

Gorgeous Jessi, loving that big bow!

Greta said...

These are so lovely, Jessi!