Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Shopping our Stash #131 - One Colour!


It's Tuesday, and time for a new challenge at Shopping our Stash! This week we ask you to use one main color on your creation. It can be ombre (gradient colors), tone-on-tone, or a mix of all one-color scraps. Neutrals are allowed.

This is a TWO-WEEK CHALLENGE, because next week is Christmas, and we know how busy some people can be this time of year.  You'll have until Dec. 30th to play!

One reminder: Our Mini DT Call closes tomorrow (Wed, Dec. 18th), so if you're interested, there's still time to apply. Details can be found here. 

The Sackville Farmers Market does a gift basket draw every year, and this year I made a bunch of gift certificates for vendors to fill in. This is the one I made for me:


Supplies: papers & snowman from Bo Bunny; Paper Smooches twine; bells from Michaels; lights from Dress it Up!


I printed the inside of each card with the market logo & 'gift certificate'. 

Remember this challenge will run for two weeks, so you've got until Monday, December 30th, to link up your projects



Back to panic mode...8 days til Christmas? YIKES!
xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

lauren bergold said...

sooooooooooooooo hearin' ya re "PANIC MODE"!!! but in the meantime, what an awesome (& monochromatic!) job on the card & g/c!!! :)

Chana Malkah said...

Nice composition, Jessi! I love the lights, so cute!
Hugz,
Chana

Greta said...

So cute, Jessi! Love the twine, bells & lights!

lostinpaper said...

Get your panic on GF, it's not long now! ps love those sweet little globes!

Barbara Godden said...

Love monochromatic cards. Yours is adorable love the bits of colour on it.

~amy~ said...

Love this...such a fun card!

Angela said...

Great monochromatic card...love your embellishing!

Lindsey said...

I've already moved beyond the realm of panic, I think. Sigh.
This is such a perfect little gift certificate! Great design, and I do love the little lights and bells.

Leslie Hanna said...

I love that you made these for the other vendors to use. I kinda miss my farmers market. I'm looking for one here in OH for 2014.

Oh, and I just finished my last Christmas card -- not even the 24th yet! HA!

Dana said...

Cute! Love the blue lights!

Donna said...

Frosty!!! Love the jingle bells and lights! Fab job!

Debbie said...

All these blues are so pretty! I love the light bulbs!!