Saturday, December 28, 2013

'tis the season

This is probably one of the easiest cards I made this year, and I LOVE IT! 


Supplies: paper from simple stories; poinsettia die cut from K & Co; 'tis the season sticker from SRM; rhinestone strip from Dollarama

I bought two packages of these great SRM stickers (on sale! Woot!) and have only used about half of one of them. Such a great buy :)

I'm entering this in two challenges:
little red wagon - anything Christmas
Simon Says - BLING it on!

And now I'm going to go break out some new crafty goodies & play at my desk for a bit!

xoxo,
Jessi

15 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous quick card, CAS but so effective. Looking forward to seeing what you make with your MS kit then I'll case.

~amy~ said...

Perfect card and yahooo for the SRM stickers!

jimlynn said...

It may have been easy, but it's gorgeous. Love the sheet music background.
Lynn

Dana said...

Awesome card! Love the added bling! Have fun with your new goodies!

Annette Allen said...

wow love all the bling and how you added the SRM stickers.. very pretty..

Donna said...

Love it!! The splash of red in the poinsettia compliments the black and white of the rest of the card perfectly! And of course I LOVE the bling :)

Andrea W said...

Delightful card! I love the pretty poinsettia paired with the music patterned paper and the bling adds the perfect finishing touch. Have fun playing with your new goodies!

Laura Sterckx said...

Pretty card! The poinsettia looks great, I love the 3D look it has! :) Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!!!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! Of course I'm a softie for anything using music anyway. :)

Greta said...

Love the beautiful die cut & the bling--great card, Jessi!

fairyrocks said...

Lovely card work, have fun in your happy crafty place. I think it is that kind of day here too. Keep smiling and creating

Rosanne said...

lovely card! Thanks for sharing it at Little Red Wagon!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card - I love your CAS design and the music papers. Your poinsettia is just beautiful!!!

Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Unknown said...

LURVE!! The diecut is amazing and I love the repeated sentiment!

Debbie said...

Gorgeous CAS card!! I'm pinning this one and CASEing it!!