Thursday, February 5, 2015

Addicted to Love...and...

bling! I can never resist picking up more bling, because you KNOW I'll use it. And I never seem to have what I might consider "enough." So when I saw Vicki's Flashback challenge this week I knew I'd have to use bling - and I dug out an ancient Stampin' Up stamp that's been in my stash since about 10 years ago (I think - I don't have the case).



Supplies: Stampin' Up stamps; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Sharpies; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; red rhinestones; 1 1/8" circle punch


After stamping & colouring the frogs, I punched them out in different ways to make  them look...bouncy. I doodled around each frog circle, and then added Dimensional Magic to their eyes and hearts.

Since the linky closes in an hour, that's it for now :) 
xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

*Vicki* said...

AWWW!! That frog has stole my heart there!! I love him stamped in different circles like that!! Oh yes...I do love that bling too!! :) and I really love the way you've used it here girl!! Brilliant make and I'm thrilled that you've played along my friend! Thanks so much for sharing your creation at my Flashback Friday Challenge! I hope you will join every Friday! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Annette Allen said...

loving all those frogs.. cute card.

lostinpaper said...

Those bouncy frogs look like they are having a blast!

jimlynn said...

I don't think I've ever seen that stamp but wish I had! TOOOOOOO cute! Love all the little guys bouncing around in the circles!
Lynn

Carol L said...

Now this is one cute card with those adorable frogs all over the place! What fun!!

Becca Cruger said...

This is one unfrogettable card! :D

Andrea W said...

Super fun card!!! I LOVE the cute frog stamp.

Barbara Godden said...

Love it, great job with the frogs. you can never have too much bling (my thoughts anyway) or buttons or ribbon or paper and on and on.

Dana said...

Awww so cute!! I love the little froggy's in the bubbles!! Of course your bling and glossy accents are perfect!! Super cute card!!

Lindsey said...

This is so much fun! I love the multiple hoppin' frogs!

Greta said...

You are so great with cute cards, Jessi--like this one!