Friday, February 27, 2015

The Challenge Sketch

For whatever reason, if there's a butterfly on a sketch, I end up going with a butterfly. I know you can change the shapes, but butterflies...they make my crafty heart happy! Here's my card using just the sketch from the current Challenge at Always Playing with Paper:


Supplies: all papers from Basic Grey; smidge of pink vellum; Wplus9 banner die; classic small oval Nesties; Spellbinders butterfly die; Lawn Fawn sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink

You'll see in a few hours why I had this paper pad out to play...and just kept playing :)


I had another card started with the colours, but as usually happens I made a left turn and kept going :) 
xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Lot's of dots!!! my go to thing is butterflies too they make me happy as well. Great use of the colours and sketch. (that isn't as easy as it looks)

*Vicki* said...

This is such an awesome design!! Love the patterns on your circles and the colors are fab!!! Great take on the challenge! :)

lostinpaper said...

WOW these papers look so fab together Jessi!

lostinpaper said...

WOW these papers look so fab together Jessi!

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! Love the pattern paper and layout!! The butterfly is fabulous too!!

Lindsey said...

So pretty! The double-die-cut butterfly -- how could you not go with it? :)

Nance said...

Love the vellum layered butterfly and all those fab patterned circles! Glad you played The Challenge! Stay warm!

Greta said...

So pretty, Jessi! I think I need more butterflies--love them, too!

Julia Aston said...

Love all the circles on this! great papers and colors!

jimlynn said...

I'm going around in circles over this one! Delightful with all those wonderful circles and pretty butterfly!
Lynn

Anita said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love this card, and butterflies too!!!! So glad you joined us at The Challenge, hoping to see you this tim around for the current one too!!!!