Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - A is for...


Now really, what sucker would take Edna on in a fight? You just KNOW the other guy looks even worse! The Snarky Stampers want to see your "get well" cards this time around. I was using these little Bo Bunny monster cards for some other stuff, and came across these two that made me think oooooh, that would work!



Supplies: journaling cards from Bo Bunny; Paper Smooches sentiment; Versamark pad & pen; black detail EP; turquoise gems



I fussy-cut the Uh Oh! from another of the journaling cards, went over the words with Versamark & embossed them. I added the sentiment to the thundercloud, and ta-da!


Check out the huge variety of cards from the Sistahs:


You've got until Friday, March 6th, to join in with us! 

And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designer MICHELLE some love for her project! 

I know I've been quiet this week - I put my back out  folding laundry. Why it's never something GOOD I'd like to know...nope, turning to put down a single shirt. Augh. Hopefully I'll flood you with posts tomorrow! 
xoxo,
Jessi


16 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This rainy weather theme is such a great idea for a get well card!! I love the embossed sentiments too!! So sorry your back went out!! I've done this many times with that darn laundry!! Stupid house chores anyway! I do hope you feel better soon my friend! HUGS

Barbara Godden said...

sorry to hear your back went out, that proves it, some one else needs to do the laundry lol. Great card love the embossed sentiment.

Dana said...

I hope your back gets better!! Not fun! But your card is fun!! I love how you added the sentiment and the layout is awesome!!

~amy~ said...

perfect get well card!

Michelle N. said...

Wonderful card-great design & theme! But take care of your back till someone takes over the laundry!

Carol L said...

awrghhhhhhh, so sorry about your back!! I hope you feel better soon, and what a good excuse to have someone else do the laundry for a while! Fun card for the challenge, and any time I see "uh oh" I know there's been an accident or a big "oops" moment!

Donna said...

Ohhhhhhhhh no!!! The dangers of housework!!! Hope you are on the mend!!
Sounds like you and I should be giving OURSELVES our get well cards this week!! Sheeesh!!!

Chris Dring said...

Housework is hazardous to your health...time to have someone else in the house do it! Hope your back feels better soon! BTW - fantabulous card!

lostinpaper said...

Looks like the weather we are having here at the moment Jessi, inches and inches of rain (but you get that on the edge of a cyclone lol).

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL - now did you make the snarky card before or after you put your back out? Because I'm thinking that Lady Luck is howling with laughter :P

DonnaMundinger said...

Crap! You need to give this to yourself! What a PITA about your back but your card ROCKS. Great use of the journaling cards. xxD

jimlynn said...

That's really a cute way to use the journaling cards! Great card all the way around Jessi!
Lynn

Lindsey said...

Your card is such fun! The back... not so much. What is it about laundry and backs? Same thing happened to me once retrieving a sock that fell out of a laundry basket. Obviously we are meant for more noble pursuits, you and I...

Greta said...

Oh what a bummer! Hope you're better soon, Jessi. Fun, creative card!

Becca Cruger said...

Well. You've just confirmed my resolve to ignore my laundry pile. :D I hope your back feels better soon. As for your creation - it's a flash of goodness! It's got such a cool comicbook-esque feel!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Great job. Those cards are perfect. Love what you have done.