Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #286 - Sami Stamps!



We're on to Melissa's favourite sketch of 2014 at Tuesday Morning Sketches, and ohhhh our sponsor Sami Stamps generously provided this absolutely perfect image - is it ok to love my card? Because I love my card.


Supplies: On Your Arm digital stamp from Sami Stamps; Spectrum Noir markers; sentiment from Doodle Pantry; 1.5" circle punch; May Arts cream twine; Hero Arts lace; Fancy Pants paper; Antique Linen distress ink; buttons from stash

*happy sigh*
I love it when it turns out just the way I pictured it in my head!

Here's the sketch:



This challenge is open until next Sunday, February 8 hop on over & see what the design team has created for you! 

Kris 
Melissa (off this week)
xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

1. I have just spent the last 15 minutes looking through Sami Stamps. 2. Gah... could a card be any better? I think not. I can see why you love this card because I love it, too! I'm definitely going to have to play along with that sketch. THANKS!

Grandma Bonnie said...

Jessi, i always love the simply ways you make a card gorgeous! Please come and visit us at our Sami Stamps Facebook group, we would love for you to share your card with us! Here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

Grandma Bonnie
Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

jimlynn said...

WOW! What a beauty this one is! I love everything about it Jessi! LOVELY!
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

I just LOVE the way you've put together this sketch design Jessi!! You've done a stunning job with the image and I love the touch of lace along the edge!! :)

Jenée said...

Jessi, this turned out beautifully. I'm sorry the other image didn't work for you. LUV the colors you've used, and that lace is FAB! Great card.

Lindsey said...

Of course it's okay to love a card as beautiful as this!

Greta said...

Beautiful paper & love the lace--fabulous card, Jessi!

Notes by Nina said...

Fantastic card Jessi, the DP you is perfect to showcase this wonderful image and lovely sentiment.

Carol L said...

I love your card too! Those neutral colors look wonderful and what a cute image to boot!

Kris B said...

Yes you should love your card, it is stunning! Love the image! Beautiful papers and lace accent! Isn't it great when they turn out like you envisioned them? Doesn't happen very often for me!!