Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #288 - Sweet n Sassy Stamps!

Welcome to our first brand-new sketch of 2015 - and thanks so much for playing along with our favourites from last year! It's fun to revisit older sketches with new creations :) This week's Tuesday Morning Sketch is designed by Melissa, and has lots of room for embellishment! Our sponsor this week is Sweet n Sassy Stamps. 



Supplies: Papers & stickers from Doodlebug; sentiment from PTI; Brushed Corduroy distress ink, Versamark, clear EP; Corner Chomper


I popped up the little duckie and the blue star, and embossed the sentiment to help it pop on the patterned paper.

Here's the sketch - remember, the shapes on the sketch can be changed to suit your design!




This challenge is open until next Sunday, February 22 hop on over & see what the design team has created for you! 

Kris 
xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Jenée said...

FAB job of using the sketch, teamie! I really like your images and how you've put the elements together. This is a fun baby card!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!!! So very SWEET!! I just love how you've rocked this sketch!!! :)

Debbie said...

Sweet baby card! I love the blue/brown combo and the wavy sentiment!
Are you still snowed in?? The snow in my parents' front yard is waaaay above my dad's head.

Becca Cruger said...

Eeeps! this is just adorably sweet. I'm loving the proliferation of patterny goodness here. And that ducky is just downright adorbs!

Lindsey said...

This is perfect! I love how balanced the design is, and of course its overall cuteness.

Dana said...

Oh my gosh!! Is is soooo adorable!! The duck, the boat, the stars!!! I love it all!! Fabulous take on the sketch!!!

Notes by Nina said...

Very very cute, that little duck and boat are adorable and you picked the perfect papers.

~Tammy~ said...

This is so darling!!! I really really love this sweet card! Love the colors! Awesomtastic!

Greta said...

Great sketch & your card is totally adorable, Jessi!

Melissa Craig said...

This is the sweetest baby card! I absolutely love it.

Kris B said...

What an adorable baby card! Love the cute sailboat and rubber ducky!! Fantastic card!