Friday, February 6, 2015

Merry Monday Plus The Challenge

I've been having a great time playing with sketches this week - this is my second of three sketch cards for you today! Fabulous sketch from Lesley for The Challenge #24, and it paired very nicely with the Merry Monday challenge of Bows. 


Supplies: Bugaboo snowman digi; Spectrum Noir markers; Bo Bunny papers; Basic Grey button; Timeless Twine; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; Picket Fence distress Stickles


I'd printed out lots of these snowman frame images planning to make a set of cards before Christmas - which didn't happen - so figured I'd start using them slowly with the year-long challenges. After colouring I used Dimensional Magic on his nose, eyes, ornament, and holly berries, and some Picket Fence stickles to give him a glittery snowy look. 



Merry Monday:


xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, great use of the challenge. super cute snowman too,, Just a fabulous card!!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card Jessi, this image is so cute. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

*Vicki* said...

WOWZA!! This is gorgeous Jessi!! Love the sparkle on that adorable snowman!! Your layout with the papers are awesome!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jessi, this is just adorable! I love it! The patterned papers and that jolly snowman made me smile! XX

Becca Cruger said...

What a happy little snowguy! I'm loving the polkadotty goodness of your patterns you've used!

jimlynn said...

Precious! Great card for Christmas and I love the sketch too.
Lynn

Lindsey said...

So cute! Great colouring and perfect glittering. :)

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love that you used the combo Merry Monday woth this sketch!! Totally awesone snowman!! Some people like Santas, some snowmen, you know to decorate the tree, me I like snowmen!!!!!! Thanks for joining us at The Challenge!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too cute and so sweet. Love your adorable snowman and all his sparkles. Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Challenge.

Nance said...

Oh I love this--- the colors, the patterns, the image! Glad you played at The Challenge! Love the new do too! I've got to do some blog stalking and catch up with what you've been up to! GAH, why do we have to do other things? Why can't we just craft and blog and look at other blogs? lol

Dana said...

Super cute! I love your layout and pattern paper you used!! Great idea to print up a bunch and work on them through out the year!!

Greta said...

Love the papers & that adorable snowman--great card, Jessi!

Lesley said...

This is simply awesome, Jessi. Love the papers and that adorable snowman!

~amy~ said...

Now how fun is this?! Love all the panels!
Thanks so much for joining us at The Challenge!