Sunday, February 8, 2015

TINGO with Glitter!

This was one of those cards that started out without a clear idea of where I was going - and lots of 'oh, that's not working' along the way. I think it's still ended up as a great card for a girl (but next time darnit I'm having a plan!)


Supplies: Mermaid digi from Tiddly Inks; Spectrum Noir markers; Paper Smooches swirls die; 1.5" and 3/4" circle punches; PTI sentiment; Salty Ocean distress ink; Clear EP; Tumbled Glass distress stickles; seam binding ribbon from stash


The shimmery paper I used to die cut the waves and the sentiment "bubbles" was one I sprayed with mists before Christmas, so I'm not sure what I used. The blue marker ink bled a bit on the tail & bikini top so I added Stickles to distract from that! 

I'm playing along with the Tiddly Inks Challenge of TINGO (using dies, a Tiddly Inks image, and ribbon):



And with Creative Card Crew, where the challenge is GLITTER. (CCC is also having a DT call!)

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh thats just a stunner, I adore her blingy tail! and those swirls looks so pretty.
thank you so much for playing along with us over on the Tiddly Inks challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

lostinpaper said...

all things shiny and glittery = smiley!

Melissa said...

This is a Lovely card. Love the glittery tail.
Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge.

Lindsey said...

Seriously, why have a plan when you end up with this?

JanR said...

Great card! Loving all the sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

Dana said...

Hmmm i think it turned out great!! Sometimes no plan is needed!!! I LOVE how you colored and sparkled the mermaids fin!! Just a fabulous card!!

Greta said...

Oh so pretty--love the sparkle!

Jan said...

Love this! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh, this is fab. Loving the glitter. The seam binding really adds to the theme, I love it. Thanks for playing at Tiddly Inks x

Annette said...

Beautiful card. I love her hair!!!
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Tiddly Inks
Without Words Challenge and
As You Like It Challenge.

Babi Kind said...

Beautiful card. I love the stickles details on the tail Thank you for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge. Hugs, Babi.