Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Shopping our Stash #189 - The Big Screen!


This week at Shopping our Stash we want you to create a project inspired by a movie! Make sure you tell us which one it is. I was spoiled for choice, really, and had a lot of ideas for this one. I finally decided to choose Cinderella, as these stickers were the oldest stash I was considering. I've had these for years!


Supplies: stickers from Sandylion; medallion stamp and sentiment from Stampendous; Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers, Mowed Lawn distress inks; Wink of Stella clear glitter pen; blue gems

The medallion behind Cinderella is the second impression from when I made this card.  I wasn't sure if I would end up using it or not, but it made a great background for my princess! I fussy cut around it & popped it up on foam tape.

What movie inspires you?  join in with the SOS crew: 


And you have until Monday,February 23rd to join in!
xoxo,
Jessi


16 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

I agree, that princess is perfection for this challenge. And you have mad fussy-cutting skills, as I thought that medallion was die-cut. And yay for using a UFO!

Barbara Godden said...

Great job with Cinderella, one of my favourite movies. Awesome use of the medallion.

lauren bergold said...

HA! i have to laugh b/c i think i probably bought that same sticker sheet AT LEAST 3 times-- one for each niece at various points in their princess-loving obsessions!!! this is a great card and YES that overstamp/extra background just totally MAKES it!!! <3

fairyrocks said...

I love the Disney princesses . Very sweet. and just for fun check out this link for us older princesses LOL
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ab/61/f7/ab61f7bc65c5c004444b6d28180dff82.jpg

*Vicki* said...

As a child, this was probably my fave of all time Disney movies!! (So cool they came out with a real life one...I would've freaked out as a kid!! LOL!) I think any little girl...or even grown girl would love this for their birthday!! Fabulous design with her! :)

jimlynn said...

The medallion made a great background for Miss Cinderella! Very pretty card and love that sticker.
Lynn

Donna said...

Such a pretty princess card and the medallion background is simply fab!
Awesome job sistah!

Carol L said...

What little girl doesn't love a princess? I really like how you used that medallion for the princess image! Great use of those stickers too!

lostinpaper said...

You really have given her a 'WOW' card, well worth the wait to use her Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

The medallion is a great keep as it looks perfect with the pretty Cinderella, Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

The medallion is a great keep and it looks perfect with the pretty Cinderella, Jessi!

Becca Cruger said...

How sweet is this. I love the pose this Cinderelly is given of and how you've echoed her girliness with even MORE girliness in that doily!

Lindsey said...

There really IS a reason to save everything! Since the medallion is the perfect backdrop for Cinderella. Nice fussy-cutting, too!

~Tammy~ said...

Love it!

Greta said...

How sweet--that medallion is the perfect background for Cinderella!

Dana said...

LOVE the medallion!! Its perfect back drop for Cinderella!! Gorgeous card!!