Thursday, February 12, 2015

Sweet Valentine Shaker

I'm slowing down on the Valentine's cards but they're so much fun I can't resist still making a few :) This one is using an image from Mo Manning, and it makes me think of my darling Abby dog!


Supplies: digi stamp from Mo Manning; Spectrum Noir markers; Making Memories rub-on 'sweet'; Paper Smooches heart stamp; Picked Raspberry Distress ink; classic small circle Nesties; various sequins & confetti, microbeads as filler for the shaker


She likes to make sure I take regular breaks from crafting - you know, for my health. lol!

I'm entering my card in three challenges:





xoxo,
Jessi





12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet shaker and puppy, thanks for the share!

*Vicki* said...

AWE!! Love your sweet pup there! :) Your shaker card is darling too and I see what you mean...love it when you find something special like that!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable shaker card!

Annette Allen said...

TOTALLY cute shaker..

Ina G said...

A really sweet and cute shaker card. Thanks for joining us at Just us Girls this week.

Nancy said...

Adorable card and pup! I am having fun with these heart cards too! Thanks for joining us over at Just Us Girls...hope to see you again soon!

Lindsey said...

So cute! You've got the shaker card thing down, obviously. Meanwhile, I have yet to make one...

Greta said...

Cute card & totally adorable puppy dog!

SmilynStef said...

What a sweet little shaker ... so glad you joined us at the Just Us Girls Challenge.

Dana said...

Sweet card!! I love how you made it all about the shaker with the image in the circle and plain card stock frame!!

Carol L said...

The shaker card looks perfect with those tiny hearts inside, and what a darling image! The photo of your sweet pooch just melts my heart! What a precious dog, and the expression on her face is just priceless!!

Virginia L. said...

Super SWEET! Love your use of image and sequins in this shaker card, Jessi! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View “Shaker Cards” Challenge!