Friday, February 6, 2015

The Crooked Stamper Sketch Challenge!

ERMAGERD! Leslie (aka The Crooked Stamper) has started a sketch challenge! *cheers* As soon as I saw it I knew I was going to be a faithful player - and if you're the least bit leery of sketches, she has a fab post showing you lots of ways to interpret a sketch. Woot!

Supplies: Bugaboo dragon digi; Spectrum Noir markers; PSX alphabet stamps; Festive Berries distress ink; Dress it Up heart button; Cuttlebug embossing folder; W plus 9 banner die; Wink of Stella clear glitter pen; googly eyes



I added a smidge of glitter to the little hearts & to the sentiment. 




You have tons of time to play along - I hope to play again, since this is a great versatile sketch!

xoxo,
Jessi

11 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Swooning over those googly eyes!

Barbara Godden said...

Nice job with the sketch, must have another look as I would like to enter this challenge too. love the dragon and googly eyes.

Leslie Hanna said...

What an adorable dragon! And the eyes totally make it! Thank you so much for playing along with my first sketch challenge!

*Vicki* said...

That IS the perfect word: ERMAGERD!!! What a cutie with his wiggle eyes!! LOVE!!!!

walchowDesign said...

Cute card and those eyes are just soooo adorable!

Becca Cruger said...

So cute and GOOGLY EYES!! My high school team name was the Dragons! This brought me back. :)

jimlynn said...

What a little cutie this one is! Love the googly eyes and those bright colors!
Lynn

Carol L said...

Oh my gosh, this is the cutest little monster evah!! I love the googlie eyes and the heart button accent!! I lurve him :)

Lindsey said...

Love your take on Leslie's sketch! He's perfect with googly eyes, of course. :) I have every intention of playing along... and you know how good I am at getting around to challenges. Sigh. :D

Dana said...

Awww such a sweet image!! I love how you colored him and added the googly eyes!!

Greta said...

Oh this made me laugh--so darling!