Sunday, December 15, 2013

A GROWN-UP Christmas card....

So perhaps a kid wouldn't quite get the double entendre of this card, but let me just say...first of all, everyone who has seen this card snorted & then chuckled, and second of all - it sold really quickly. I was looking for the 'ho ho ho' sticker, and when I saw that 'Santa came' sticker...well, I live in the gutter most of the time. It was impossible to resist combining them with this image! 


Supplies: paper & stickers from Bo Bunny; image from Bugaboo; Sizzix labels die; Bic & spectrum noir markers; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; Corner Chomper; rhinestone strips from Dollarama


I'm popping this in at Digi Haven, where the theme is "Merry Christmas" and Bugaboo is the sponsor this week! The challenge runs until Thursday. 

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Well, first of all, it's a precious card!!!!! Love all the bling on it too.
I guess my mind probably stays in the gutter too most of the time! LOVE the sentiment!
Lynn

CinnamonSally said...

Love this one too Jessi!!

Dana said...

OMG!!! I love it!! So funny!!

Barbara Godden said...

Ha,Ha,Ha, or should it be Ho, Ho, Ho, Awesome card I love that image and everything about your card. fabulous job.

Chris Dring said...

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! THIS IS BRILLIANT!! Love it, Love it, Love it!

Karen Schroeder said...

Absolutely awesome!

lostinpaper said...

Gutter smchutter, I definitely giggled!

Lindsey said...

BWAHAHA -- definitely my kind of card! Do you have an adult content advisory up when you sell these?

Donna said...

Hee hee....love it...though it kinda makes me wonder what dripping out of her cup....SORRY!!! LMBO