Sunday, December 8, 2013

Doodle Pantry #41

 I had so much fun with these angels - two super cute & shimmery cards came about!


Supplies: pre-coloured angel chick from Doodle Pantry; paper from Echo Park; star veneers from Studio Calico; Tsukineko pssst spray in Frost; silver paint pen; Corner Chomper; classic small circle Nesties; sparkle papers from scraps; Sakura Stardust glitter pen



I printed out 2 copies of the bird so that I could pop up part of the image - the wings, head, sleeves, and puppy's head. I used the glitter pen on the halo, and then a paintbrush to add the shimmer spray to the wings & as a 'halo' around the entire image. I also used a silver paint pen on the veneer stars & let them dry before adding them to the card. 


Supplies: pre-coloured angel chick digi from Doodle Pantry; paper from Echo Park; Tsukineko pssst spray in Frost; sentiment from PTI; Memento Gray Flannel ink; classic small & lacy circle Nesties; Sakura Stardust glitter pen


The second image was done the same way. I used an xacto blade to cut the tiny space between the bird's head and the halo.

I'm entering both cards in the Doodle Pantry digi challenge, which runs until December 24th.

xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

lostinpaper said...

These sweet angels made me smile, that spray frost is FAB!

Melissa Craig said...

Awwww!!!! No more words can describe how I feel.

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness!!! That image is beyond cute!!! Love these. So much shimmer and shine - and beauty!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

The image is just too adorable, Jessi! What a wonder the shimmer spray can do, love all the shimmers, Jessi!

Andrea W said...

Two very sweet cards! I love the glittery accents. Very pretty!

Lindsey said...

Omigosh, these are adorable, Jessi! So glittery and sweet. Although... the puppy and cat don't seem quite as excited! :D

Chris Dring said...

Sweet, sparkly cards! And this is the first time I've heard of Pssst spritz! I had to Google it! LOL!

Barbara Godden said...

Oh how adorable is that image. I love everything about them. Fabulous job. checking out the Pssst spritz myself. I have SU glimmer stuff to make sprays, I need to get my crap together.

Glenda Atkins said...

What an adorable image and love the sparkle, such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining us at the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #41!

Greta said...

So sweet--love the sparkle!

L.Wilson said...

Oh these both are just dreamy! Love all the shimmer and shine and the layout of the upper one is amazing! Thanks for entering Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 41 with a Doodle Pantry illustration!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh my gosh, I love both of the delightful cards. The sparkle and colors are great enhancements. Thanks so much for joining us Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge #41.