Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Recipe

The Pink Elephant has a recipe to follow for their challenge this week - two patterned papers, ribbon, and a sprinkle of sparkle. I posted this on my OneCraftyMama Cards Facebook page this week & completely spaced out on blogging it. The challenge ends today, so *whew* that I did finally remember!



Supplies: papers from Cosmo Cricket; image & sentiment from Bugaboo; bic & spectrum noir markers; 1.5" circle punch; classic small oval Nesties; Milled Lavender distress ink; Mod Podge dimensional magic; bells from Dollarama; ribbon from stash; Corner Chomper

My sprinkle of sparkle comes from those lovely shiny bells, and the DM on Stella's glasses & martini glasses. I so love this image :) For some reason earlier this season I hadn't been using many bells on cards, and in the last week they've been on almost everything!

xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

love it, way too fun! awesome bow with the jingle bells!

CinnamonSally said...

Such a fun card Jessi, love the image and sentiment and those Jingle Bells finish it off perfectly!

Dana said...

Haha! Love this sentiment too!! Love the sparkle!!

Greta said...

Love your papers--funny card!

Greta said...

Love your papers--funny card!

Annette Allen said...

you always know how to put a smile on my face.. this is too fun

jimlynn said...

Cheers!!! I'll agree with that sentiment too. Cute card and love the DP.
Lynn

Barbara Godden said...

Wow love your card, the sketch is awesome. I am so going to case this one. Stella is so funny and great sentiment too.

Chris Dring said...

You make the coolest cards Jessi! Stella is awesome and I love how you've colored and glossed her up! You have inspired me to dig into my vast collection of crafty supplies (I wasn't just a paper crafter, nosireee!)and find jingle bells. I will endeavor to make some cards with them.

Karen Schroeder said...

Jessi, what a perfect card for all us Drunken Stampers! It's fabulous!

Lindsey said...

This is a card to raise my drink to! Fun and, um, so true. :)

Donna said...

Awesome possum!! Love it, geeeez I can't wait til I can drink again, gonna have to join Stella and make up for some lost time ;)