Saturday, December 7, 2013

Drunken Stampers #153 - Person: SANTA!!

It's the perfect time of year for the Drunken Stampers to celebrate THIS person we all know & love!

DS153

I couldn't help but get a little sassy with my card - as soon as I got this stamp set, I knew I'd have to pair Santa with something weird sentiment-wise. 



Supplies: stamps from Paper Smooches; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Bic Markers; green paper from Simple Stories; red paper from Bo Bunny; Stampendous fun flock; classic small circle Nesties


Santa's trim is decked out with Fun Flock. Pretty straightforward card...but I still giggle every time I look at it :)

Come play with us up until next Friday night, December 13th. And don't forget to go see what my fellow Yellow Canaries have created for you:


Donna - Challenge Host - Yellow Dog Greetings
Jessi - that's me!
Lindsey - Bashful Blogging

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

Dana said...

Oh my another hilarious card!! Love it!

Donna said...

Hee hee sup Santa
Love it :)

jimlynn said...

So fun! Love the little Fun Flock too!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Adorable card, Jessi!

Barbara Godden said...

Love it, just hilarious that sentiment just goes with the sants.

Lindsey said...

Love this, Jessi -- Santa's awesome, of course, but the colours and sentiment are perfect too!

Diane said...

Love the flocking and the sentiment is great- Santa from the 'hood! LOL Love the clean deisng of your card- let's Santa take centre stage- where he should be!!!

lostinpaper said...

Ultra fun sentiment, but it's the flock that made me giggle!

Chris Dring said...

Get the flock outta here! Lol! Love this card Jessi! Santa saying Sup-brilliant!