Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Countdown!

I'm still madly making Christmas cards - even making them throughout the year didn't stop me from having some marathon sessions! 


Supplies: papers & sticker from Bo Bunny; button & solid twine from stash; classic small circle Nesties; Corner Chomper

I lucked out & found the coordinating stickers for this Bo Bunny pad on 50% clearance last month - score! - perfect since I still had quite a bit of the paper left over! 

Popping this in at the Curtain Call Christmas Countdown challenge, which is open until December 10. 


xoxo,
Jessi



10 comments:

lostinpaper said...

Great find on the stickers, this looks like such a fun collection!

jimlynn said...

You sound like me right now - in a mad rush to get all my cards done! And every year I swear I'm going to start early!!!!
Love this one with that cute patterned paper background. Precious!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card with the traditional colour with a twist of polka dots!

Me too, still making cards like mad!

Lindsey said...

I like this one a lot! Great red and green combo, and the bow/button embellie is perfect!

Marie Bingaman said...

Very cute Jessi! :)

Michele said...

i love the color and design on this card! xo

Chris Dring said...

Excellent find on the stickers! Your card is so fun! Love the colors, patterns and design!

Barbara Godden said...

So cute love the colours, paper and image . Great sketch too.

Stacey Schafer said...

what cuteness! thanks so much for playing along at the Curtain Call!

Greta said...

Cute card, Jessi! I make Christmas cards all year, too, but now some don't look good enough to me to send--back to more cardmaking--LOL!