Saturday, December 7, 2013

Winter Puppy

I knew exactly what stamp I wanted to use for the Winter challenge at The Pink Elephant - this is one of my very favourite stamps of all time, and it cost me a whole $2 for the set. Gotta love that!


Supplies: stamps from Inkadinkado; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; tree paper from Bo Bunny; snowflake embossing folder from Cuttlebug; Bic Marker; Ranger white enamel; Liquid Applique; yellow glitter fabric paint; classic small circle Nesties; googly eyes, twine & buttons from stash

I will never stop giggling when I paint 'pee' on a card, lol!

xoxo,
Jessi

6 comments:

Dana said...

OMG!! Hahaaaaaa so cute and funny!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi hi, your doggies in the snow always make me laugh! This one is so cute!!
Enjoy the weekend!
Hugs, Wendy

jimlynn said...

Ever time I see you use this, I laugh some more! PRECIOUS!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Still love this doggie peeing in the snow, Jessi!

Lindsey said...

If you did stop giggling, you wouldn't be you! Fun card! :D

Nance said...

I remember you doing this last year and I still love it! Great color combo too for the "theme"! So glad you played this week at The Pink Elephant Challenge with us! And glad you're my "comment #"! I have to come back and peruse and catch up on your other cards. ~ Nance, DT