Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Shopping our Stash #131, week two


It's the half-way point for our current Shopping our Stash challenge, but today we've got some more projects for you - and you get to meet our new designers, who will knock your socks off!!

Here's my monochromatic card for this week:


Leslie also has a card for you, and say hello to some beautiful ladies - DonnaChris and Barb

With all the panic & prep for today I completely spaced on it being Tuesday. Sorry about being late - you can return to your regularly scheduled programming now :)  Mine involves rum and Chinese food, and Christmas movies with the family!

xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful and love the way you did the sentiment.
Lynn

Greta said...

Love how you used the buttons, Jessi! This would be great for a guy or a girl--beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Peanut said...

Rum and chinese food sounds perfect to me. I'll join you! Love the card, simple design but the stamping makes it special.
Have a peaceful Christmas, filled with love and joy.
Sending you spirit infused hugs..... hic!
xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome job on the card love the buttons peeking out from the sentiment Perfect for the challenge. Yum my favoutite things....Rum and chinese food. Hugs

lostinpaper said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Jessi, hope you had a fabulous day!

~Tammy~ said...

You are so funny! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas my friend! Love your card!

Lindsey said...

This is a beauty of a monochromatic card!

Darnell said...

I really like your CASlicious creation, Jessi!! It sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year Cheers! Darnell

Unknown said...

I love how you stacked the sentiment panel over the buttons. So pretty!

Debbie said...

Beautiful! I love the buttons behind the sentiment!