Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I didn't forget!

I swear, I didn't forget to post yesterday - but I DID realize that I was premature in saying there would be other exciting news. *blushes* Next week. Silly me!

Now, I know you've been waiting with bated breath to find out how many cards I made in the month of April, and can I just say, the number surprised me too.

83.

Yeah, I know. Boggles me mind, it does. Here are two of them that I'm totally in love with:

Supplies: papers from MME (from Emily!);
stamps all from Paper Smooches;
Palette Noir ink; Citrus Adirondack ink;
Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Worn Lipstick, Barn Door, Broken China distress inks;
standard small circle Nesties; googly eyes

The owl is paper-pieced and the head/wing are popped up on foam tape
Supplies: stamps from Paper Smooches;brads from Basic Grey;
Versamark & black EP;
Distress inks: barn door, spiced marmalade, mustard seed,
peeled paint, broken china, dusty concord, worn lipstick

This part is watercoloured using the distress inks
Me? Love rainbows? Just a little bit :)
xoxo,
Jessi

18 comments:

Jingle said...

These are both super cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh My! I can't get over the 83... you are a card making machine! You go girl!
ps Love these fun cheery exhibits!

JJ Bolton said...

OOooohhh! I love these! So colorful and cheery! On that owl card, I love how you stamped the "mom" in the background!

And 83! Wow! That's impressive! Can't keep that creativity bottled up;)

Annette Allen said...

awesome cards...I totally love that fun owl and the second card what great color...

Angela Fehr said...

83? That's insane, girl! I like these!

Emily Leiphart said...

83! Wow, that is a lot of cards, Jessi! I wish I could make half that many in a month. LOL These are both fabulous PS cards! I always love it when you play with Kim's stamps!

Lindsey said...

83 cards? That's awesome!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

I'm aways amazed at how many cards you post here but 83?? WOW!!!
And they are always fabulous too - these are so you - happy sweet and cheerful!
Hugs, Karin

Marie said...

Love both of these bright and cheery cards, Jessi. OMG 83 cards in one month. I here by dub you the Queen of April card making.

Sparkly Pink Star said...

great card and I love those eyes!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oh, wauw, these are soooo lovely colorful! I love rainbows as well! And the colorful parrot is just perfect!! Very nice!
Hugs, Wendy

~amy~ said...

83 cards? You're a rockstar!

Love your Paper Smooches goodness!

Dana said...

Whoa! 83!!! That's a lot of cards!! :) I love that bird, he is so cute!!

kingstonmama said...

Good grief! 83 cards is amazing! I love both of these. Colorful and happy! Ann

Jenny said...

83 is unbelievable...where do you find the time ?
These are pretty colourful which is cool coz I love rainbows too? I especially love the rainbow dots on the second card :0)
Jenny x

Lisa Arana said...

holy mackerel... 83!!! yep, I was totally right, way more than I make in a year! Ha.

The colorful bird with the googlie eyes is so cute. Love how he is partially popped up.

the i love you mom card is sooooo sweet too. the rainbow of colors makes it so special.

Jen W. said...

I bow down to you, oh Queen of Numbers! I now have a new goal to attain.

Digging the Paper Smooches rainbow goodness you got going on especially that cool owl. :)

Unknown said...

i love these cards! bubble letters, i still find myself doodling them at age 37 lol awesome rainbow effects. great designs