Thursday, May 24, 2012

Shopping our Stash - Bingo!

I've been staring at the BINGO card for the 52nd challenge at Shopping our Stash since it was first posted, and finally made something with it!

Supplies: papers from Memory Works' "Summer Fresh;"
buttons from stash; Sizzix label die;
Daisy Bucket monster stamp;
Lawn Fawn alphabet set (from Barb!);
Little Yellow Bicycle heart pin, coloured red with a Sharpie;
red crepe paper; googly eyes
Here's the BINGO card - I used the centre horizontal line: monster, orange, sentiment, pin.


The buttons are sewn onto an extra piece of the chevron paper that I fussy cut & then popped up on a double layer of foam tape, and the crepe paper is folded in half and adhered with the fold tucked underneath (yes, decided to do that after sticking the foam down...sigh).

This challenge is open until Monday night, so you have lots of time to shop your own stash & play along here. So many possibilities, you must have some of this stuff in your stash waiting to play, right??

xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

Unknown said...

this is AWESOME. i love the monster!!! he's adorable :) the heart stick pin is sweet too!

jimlynn said...

Your little monster and that chevron paper is perfect!!!! Precious card. Love the buttons on here too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.
Lynn

yyam said...

Awwww.....he's such a cutie! I love his googly eyes and those big bold buttons! *big smile*

Debbie said...

This is the cutest little ugly guy I've ever seen!! I love the googly eyes!! My kids would love to give a card like this to a friend!

Anonymous said...

So much fun in one card... bright monster, googly eyes, buttons annnnnddd chevrons! It's FABulous Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

Oh! Gosh! this guy is stinkin cute!

~amy~ said...

LOL...love the sentiment...such a fun lil dude. happy friday!

~Tammy~ said...

This is so cute! What a happy card! Shopping my stash....hmm, I have a lot of stash to shop!!!

Jenny said...

Wow that's quite some board, you did well to use all those elements!! This little monster just makes me laugh with his odd sized eyes.
Jenny x

JJ Bolton said...

You can't go wrong with googly eyes:). I love that sentiment too! You totally rocked the challenge!

Hope you all have a great weekend Jessi!

Dana said...

So cute!! I just love that little monster!! And no one can tell you added the crepe after!! lol i do that all the time!

Emily Keaton said...

That monster is SUPER cute, Jessi! And I just loooooooooooove that little heart pin sticking into your button cluster. So fun!

Jen W. said...

Ha! Love that monster with his mismatched eyes!! There's way too many things to fit together on that bingo card. My brain is protesting just looking at it.