Sunday, May 24, 2015

A few more wedding cards..

..building up the stash & playing along at CASology!


Supplies: sentiment from Neat & Tangled; medallion from Stampendous; Versamark & Moonstone EP; Distress inks in Peacock Feathers & Picked Raspberry; AC silver cardstock; Stampin' Up rhinestones

This medallion image was a second impression, pulled from my pile of ooooh, I should use that on somethings.



Supplies: Sentiment from Reverse Confetti; musical heart stamp unknown; Cuttlebug embossing folder; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Shabby Shutters distress ink


xoxo,
Jessi

6 comments:

Jen W. said...

Oooh I love both of these! That medallion is gorgeous and I never thought to use that N&T sentiment for a wedding card but it's genius! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Judy1223 said...

Beautiful and beautiful! I love that Neat and Tangled sentiment, brilliant for a wedding card! I also love the stenciled heart and Polaroid frame...another CAS beauty! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

lostinpaper said...

The embossing truly makes the dreams card shine Jessi!

OH Babs said...

Beautiful. I agree the embossing on the Dreams Come True card is elegant.

Greta said...

These are both beautiful, Jessi! I really love the colors in the first one!

Lindsey said...

These are both gorgeous, Jessi! I am oohing over that musical heart stamp!