Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #301 - Stitchy Bear!

Good morning! This week at Tuesday Morning Sketches we have Stitchy Bear back as a terrific sponsor - such a huge variety of images they offer! We've also got a fun and funky sketch for you:


Supplies: papers from MME; sentiment from Reverse Confetti; versamark & detail white EP; buttons from stash; emery board to distress the orange panel

After embossing the sentiment I distressed the edges with an emery board - rather than the fuzzy distressed edge I was going for the scratchy look. Check! 

Here's the sketch - I've tilted it on its side:



This challenge will be open until next Sunday, May 24 - hop on over & see what the rest of the team has made!

Kris 

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is such a cool card!! I love the rustic masculine feel of this design! Great job with the sketch! :)

Lindsey said...

I really like how you used the patterned woodgrain paper to represent the panel in the sketch! Great guy card.

Greta said...

Neat looking card that could be for a guy or a gal--love it, Jessi!

lostinpaper said...

So wonderful Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

Great take on the sketch and love the rustic look of the pp!

Kris B said...

Great thank you card! Love the distressed look! Wonderful colors!

Notes by Nina said...

I love this wood grain background and the buttons and sentiment are fabulous.

Debbie said...

Love this! We both used distressed wood for the background! I guess great minds think alike!! ;)

ike said...

Lovely card and I like the bleached wood background :-)
Thank you for making such a fabulous project using our images.
It is a pleasure to sponsor you and I hope you have enjoyed working with our images.

Best wishes,

Ike
DT for StitchyBear Digi Outlet