Saturday, May 23, 2015

Christmas Birches

I feel like I'm playing a continual game of catch-up these days! It doesn't help that every time I go to use Bloglovin' or open more than 3 tabs the computer crashes....grrrr...
Popping in quickly to share my Merry Monday card for the week:


Supplies: PTI stamps & cardstock; Versamark & white detail EP; Dylusions stencil; Dreamweaver crackle embossing paste


And thanks to my elderly computer, it took 15 minutes to make this post....AUGHHHHH....lol!


xoxo,
Jessi

5 comments:

Greta said...

Wowzer--what a strikingly beautiful card, Jessi! Fun to see how the same stamp can be used for totally different looks!

Becca Cruger said...

Really pretty! The harlequin background is awesome! You need to teach that computer a good lesson. I suggest printing out photos of new models and posting them where your computer can see them. A little jealousy goes a long way.

Lindsey said...

Love this is black and white! This challenge totally stumped me -- pun intended. ;)

Notes by Nina said...

Love the Black and white Jessi, very eye catching. So glad you played along with us for MM.

maria f. said...

Ha. My folks have an "elderly computer". I can totally relate to your woes. Love this B/W stencilled beaut.