Sunday, May 17, 2015

Baby Shower!

I pulled out all sorts of yellow, orange, and green supplies this week, inspired by The Challenge - and then proceeded to use them in all sorts of different combinations. I did make this baby card, which was inspired by the palette but uses more pastel shades:


Supplies: unknown stamps; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Dried Marigold distress ink; papers from American Crafts; Tim Holtz design ruler & embroidery supplies; buttons from stash; classic small circle Nesties

I'm really excited with how well I've managed to get the stitched corners to turn out - who would've thunk it'd be that hard to pierce a 90 degree angle? Maybe I'm just special, lol


xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

Anita said...

Awesome baby card and I love all those buttons! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge this week.

Nance said...

Sweet baby card, Jessi! Love those signature "Jessi" buttons and the stitching! Glad you played The Challenge this week!

Lindsey said...

This is adorable! And the stitching is so very well done.

Becca Cruger said...

Squeeee.... your baby cards always make my uterus melt a little bit. This is SO cute! Love the circle of buttons.

Greta said...

What a fabulous baby card! I so love your stitching--really kicks it up a notch or six!

Annette Allen said...

pretty card.. i love your stitching and those buttons are perfect..

Chris Dring said...

*Gigglesnort* I'm LMAO at what Becca said! Too damn funny! But your card is so sweet! Love your button frame and WTG on lining up a 90 degree angle for the cross stitching!

*Vicki* said...

Such a sweet baby card! Love the button circle and your colors work beautifully with the theme too! :)