Sunday, May 10, 2015

So distressing...

...well, paper distressing ;) I've been having a grand time distressing lately - the dog is always covered in teeny bits of paper, and so am I. The current challenge at little red wagon is distressing, so here are a couple cards to share for that challenge:


Supplies: stamps from PTI; Versamark, pirate gold EP, Frantage antique gold enamel; AC glitter paper; Tonic edge distresser; glue pen

To emboss the random dots with enamel I made spots with a glue pen.


Supplies: paper from MME; unknown stencil; Distress Stain Picket Fence; Pumice Stone distress ink; PTI 'mom' stamp; Webster's Pages lace; button & seam binding from stash; Stampin' Up pearls; Tonic edge distresser

After using the Pumice Stone ink & stencil I lightened it by swiping stain over top. I felt very Becca-ish while making this one :) 


Supplies: papers from Simple Stories; Recollections brown burlap; Paper Smooches sentiment; Gathered Twigs distress ink; Tonic edge distresser

xoxo,
Jessi


6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards!!

Greta said...

These are lovely, Jessi! I really love the first one--great use of the glue pen!

Lindsey said...

These are awesome, Jessi! And you know I can't always get behind distressing, but perfectly used on all of these.

Tracy Penney said...

All of these cards are lovely. I love the little touches of distressing on each of them. Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week at Little Red Wagon.

lostinpaper said...

I actually found my distressing tool the other day and got it out to remind me that I want to use it again, great minds! Your distressed cards are just fab Jessi!

Becca Cruger said...

J'adore! This is the PERFECT summery card. Love the amalgamation of ephemera. You know how to mix and match patterns!