Friday, May 29, 2015

Father's Day Sketch

Squeaking in at the last minute with an entry for the sketch challenge at The Paper Players - after weeks of not really following challenges I've made cards for most of my favourites this week :) It feels good!


Supplies: stamps from PTI; Paper Smooches cloud dies; Studio Calico boat veneers; Distress inks in Festive Berries, Chipped Sapphire, and Tumbled Glass

I masked off the bottom portion of the boat to stamp the little circles as waves - kinda graphic & I like it :)


xoxo,
Jessi

8 comments:

Carol L said...

Fun nautical card! I love the patriotic colors on kraft!

jimlynn said...

WONDERFUL card for a guy! Love all the little sailboats and those clouds are so cute and fun.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

This is a really awesome take on the sketch Jessi!! Love the sailboat wooden accents!! :)

stampwithsandy said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love all the nautical elements. Great guy card. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Jessi!

Andrea W said...

The little circles look terrific as waves. A very cool and creative card as always!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Too cute, Jessi! Love the “waves” and those adorable clouds. Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week at The Paper Players! :)

Anne Marie Hile said...

Too cute, Jessi! Love the “waves” and those adorable clouds. Thank you so much for playing along with my sketch this week at The Paper Players! :)

Lindsey said...

Sailboat veneers — who knew? Must go buy immediately. ;) Yep, this graphic design is awesome. I think I'll be CASEing this for one of the sailors in my life.