Friday, May 29, 2015

Playing Catch Up with Jingle Belles

Lest you think I've ditched my New Year's Resolution to play along with all the Jingle Belles challenges again....ok, well, I had to catch up on a couple. I missed the deadline TWICE! Oy. So I'll start with my card for the current Let it Snow:


Supplies: papers/stickers from Echo Park; Lil Inkers rectangle die; sequins & confetti

You can just about see the widdle snowman peeking out at the bottom there! (and yes, wow, lots of static with this shaker!)

I've also got a card for the sketch challenge:


Supplies: papers from Bo Bunny; 1 1/8" circle punch; Stampendous sentiment; Evergreen Bough distress ink; pink rhinestones

And for the hybrid challenge: 


Supplies: digi stamp from Bugaboo; sentiment from Reverse Confetti; Spectrum Noir markers; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; black rhinestones; AC paper



And of course the glasses & her glasses are shiny :)

xoxo,
Jessi

7 comments:

lostinpaper said...

There is something wrong here... no one really likes Winter do they? For me, it's sun everyday or I'm so not happy lol. ps great cards BTW!

lostinpaper said...

There is something wrong here... no one really likes Winter do they? For me, it's sun everyday or I'm so not happy lol. ps great cards BTW!

Carol L said...

Winter?? Bleck!! Pretty cards, but you can have the snow.......all of it! LOL I'll take the cocktail instead - yes please! Great collection of cards!

*Vicki* said...

You have got a fabulous start on your Christmas here Jessi! I especially love the Bugaboo image!! Great coloring and fun design!! :)

SmilynStef said...

Look at you rockin' all of those prompts ... I really love the patterns and colors you used with my sketch ... the digi is just plain fun ... and your tiny snowman looks like he's getting buried in white stuff ... so very glad to see you join us at jingle belles.

Lindsey said...

Look at all these challenges I too meant to do. ;) And excuse me, you don;t like winter. :D But the card is great, Your sketch card is so sweet in the pastel colours; and of course I love the hybrid card.

lauren bergold said...

dude, when you catch up, YOU CATCH UP! i love every single one of these, such TOTAL perfection on all counts! yowza! thanks for joining our snowy (& sketchy & hybrid, lol) fun at ♥JINGLE BELLES♥! ♥♥♥