Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - C is for...

Cake! (mmmmmm, cake....)


I am still apparently snark-impaired...lucky snark isn't necessary to enter. The sisters have some awesome snark to make up for it though :) I made a quilled wedding cake:


Supplies: Stampin' Up pearls; Corner Chomper; Tattered Angels pearl glimmer mist; quilling paper



I freehanded the cake as I quilled, filling in the layers where needed. The little blooms were fussy as all get out but I love how they turned out!

So what delicious cake offerings have we got to whet your appetite? 


You've got until Friday, May 29th to join in

And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designer STEPHANIE some love for her project! 
xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

Donna said...

WOW...wow...wow...wow
Jessi you are the queen of amazingly awesome quilling! How super gorgeous is this cake? It's awesomeness totally compensates for a lack of snark

Lindsey said...

This really is beautiful — a total wow card. I love how your quilling does look like fancy wedding cake frosting.

lostinpaper said...

Oh my, WOW Jessi!

Chris Dring said...

Wow wow and wow! This has to be one of my favorite quilled cards of yours! Soooo pretty!

Tenia Nelson said...

Holy COW, girl!!! This card is soooooooo RAD!!

Dotty Jo said...

So clever! Jo x

Greta said...

I have never seen anything like this, Jessi--my jaw hit the floor! Love the TA, of course--the perfect touch!

Time to be creativ said...

So beautiful. 😃

*Vicki* said...

Oh good heavens this is gorgeous!! I never have had enough patience to do quilling!! Beautiful! :)

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

I don't think I would be able to stick those little paper rolls down. I would have glue on my fingers and the roll would stick to me and then I would tear it, then I would say fuck it, it's good enough so I will just add more glue and you could see the escalation happening from there. You must be hella neat and patient!

Karen Schroeder said...

Absolutely gorgeous cake! No need for snark on this card. Try out the liquor cabinet...I'm going to do that. It worked for Chris!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Beautiful. So much work.