Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Shopping our Stash #201 - Oldest Washi Tape


This week at Shopping our Stash we want you to dig out your oldest washi tape! The oldest tape I have is from We R Memory Keepers, and I have several colours - so I pulled them out and waited (and waited, and waited) for inspiration to strike. Last minute to the rescue!


Supplies: light kraft card stock; WRMK washi tapes; sentiment stamps from Reverse Confetti; grungy stamps from PTI; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Versamark & black detail EP; buttons from stash

Since I was going for a grungy look I used my black embossing powder - I think that might be the most frustrating EP to use if you're trying for a clean look. Anti-static products my aunt Fanny. 

So what kind of washi do the SOS gals have in their stash? Check out the SOS crew: 


And you have until Monday,May 18th to come play!
xoxo,
Jessi


10 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love it, great colour combo and I think I need to CASE this. Fab. job.

fairyrocks said...

An oldie tape, but a goodie. Nice on the shopping your stash!!

Dotty Jo said...

Great card, and I love that tape! Jo X

jimlynn said...

I love this on the Kraft cardstock! Very pretty washi and the big sentiment is wonderful.
Lynn

*Vicki* said...

The black over the kraft looks very striking!! Wonderfully done my dear! :)

Debbie said...

I love this!! I also love washi but can never think of how to use it! :P

Greta said...

Artsy & beautiful, Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

This is beautiful with the oldies tapes and the splatters! Very artsy!

Lindsey said...

I am with you on the black ep—i rarely use it, it's so very annoying! :D What a great card... yay for last minute inspiration!

lostinpaper said...

Thank goodness for 'last minute'... really comes in handy sometimes, also some of my best work is done this way (wink)! Love it Jessi!