Sunday, May 24, 2015

It's Graduation Time!

The town where I participate in the weekly farmers market is a university town, and convocation weekend is the same weekend as Mother's Day. Now it's time for the high school grads to be getting excited! Conveniently The Pink Elephant has a graduation challenge this week & I have a few cards from this week to share:


Supplies: Stamp from Unity; Versamark & black detail EP; star dies from Lil Inkers; black rhinestones; watercolour panel created with distress inks in Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves


Supplies: unknown stencil; Dreamweaver embossing paste; Nesties label die; Stampin Up sentiment; Versamark & white detail EP; twine & button from stash


Supplies: Clearly Besotted feather stamp & die; sentiment from Reverse Confetti; Distress inks in Peacock Feathers, Pine Needles, Seedless Preserves; Versamark & clear EP; buttons & doily from stash; organza fabric & ribbon melted with heat gun


Close up of the melted organza because OMG look how cool the ribbon turned out!! 


Supplies: Stampendous Grad Chick; Reverse Confetti sentiment; Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir markers; Versamark & black detail EP; Squeezed Lemonade distress ink; PTI grunge stamp; yellow Doodlebug crushed velvet flock


Fluffy chicks are a must! I stamped them this way on a whim and I love how it gives the feel of the bird hopping with excitement :) 

xoxo,
Jessi

9 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Looks like you've been busy making the grad. cards, Jessi! Great varieties of style and two fav goes to the first and second cards!

jimlynn said...

ALL are wonderful! I love that first card - perfect for a graduate!!
Lynn

SiskiyouSue said...

What a variety! All interesting/beautiful, but I have to admit I love the whimsy of those fluffy chicks!

*Vicki* said...

These are ALL really amazing designs for grads!! Special time of year for me this year for sure! :)

lostinpaper said...

Such a fun collection of cards Jessi, you really are such a versatile papercrafter!

Greta said...

What a great variety of cards! I especially love the first one--striking & beautiful!

~*Joni said...

What a gorgeous collection of cards! Beautiful collection celebrating the graduate. I especially love the second one, that sentiment has always been one of my favorites. :) Thank you so much for joining in on the challenge at The Pink Elephant!
~*Joni TPE DT

Lindsey said...

Love all of these! What a great way to use the Unity stamp (I'll be stealing that for use with my own subway stamps), love the colours and sentiment of the second, ooh! the ribbon and feathers on the third, and of course CHICKS!

Becca Cruger said...

Any one of these cards would be a fantastic way to celebrate such a momentous occasion. I especially love that peacock one. It gets my heart!