Friday, January 2, 2015

2014 Highlights



The last few years I've really enjoyed trying to choose my favourite cards from the year, and I'm up for the challenge again. There's a few linky parties going this time around - one at Debby's blog A Scrapjourney (for fave 5 cards..there will be more in my post) and at Lyndal's blog Ideas & Paper.

http://lyndalhiggins.blogspot.com.au/2015/01/2014-few-of-our-favourite-things-join.html


What's worked for me in the past is to try to pick a favourite from each month - I'll link the original posts underneath each card in case you'd like to know more about it. 

January
Original post here


Original post here



February
Original post here

Original post here



March
Original post here


April
Original post here


May

Original post here

Original post here


June
Original post here

Original post here


July


Original post here





August



September


October



November


December


*phew*
xoxo,
Jessi

7 comments:

Becca Cruger said...

Your humor, your eclecticness, your completely amazing talent - Yep, meeting you has been one of my highlights of 2014! Keep on keeping on!

Lyndal said...

FABULOUS cards Jessi - LOVE your butterfly and rainbow cards especially!! Thank you for linking up to Our Favourite Things linky party too! Hope you have a FABULOUS 2015 :)

Carol L said...

OMG, you had me smiling, roaring with laughter and going awwww while scrolling through your favs! You have a wicked sense of humor and I love it! Just who will be the lucky recipient of the "best farter" card I wonder? ROFL!! Some day will you post a tutorial for tying that twine bow on the July card? I WISH I knew how to do that with multiple strands!! Looking forward to more great cards here in 2015! Happy New Year!

Lindsey said...

Excellent choices all! Not that there were any *bad* ones you could have picked. ;)

Desire Fourie said...

Jessi this is a stunning series of creations, a true showcase of your wonderful creative talent. Its hard to pick a favourite. Thank you so much for sharing them with your bloggy friends. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Taunya Butler said...

I enjoyed my stroll though this post!! What fun it was to see a card making genius like You who is able to pull off many styles - you did cutesy, punny, elegant, chic, cool and just plain breathtaking!! I am in awe of your ability to create in so many different styles!!! Have a most wonderful day!!!

Greta said...

You are talented, my friend! I really love April & May!