Monday, January 26, 2015

Bring in the New!

I've got blog candy on my Snarky Stampers anniversary post - make sure you leave a comment on that post! 

The current Jingle Belles challenge is to use your newest Christmas supplies, so I used the still out on my desk American Crafts paper pad & Doodlebug red doilies :)


Supplies: Doodlebug red doily; AC patterned paper; Simple Stories greeting sticker; Making Memories holly leaves & brad

I really didn't have a plan for this card, so I just did what felt right & I like how it turned out :)
xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Perfect! I love this.

jimlynn said...

I like it too! That red doily really pops against the background. Love all those tiny snowflakes!
Lynn

walchowDesign said...

Like how it turned out and the red doily pops out nicely on the kraft,Jessi!

Donna said...

I love how it turned out! the red and kraft are awesome together!

Becca Cruger said...

Not having a plan is the best! Because amazeball designs like this happen. Loving the classic Christmas color scheme.

Dana said...

Fabulous card!! The pattern paper is perfect with the doily! I also love the holly!!!

Greta said...

The red doily is beautiful with the kraft, Jessi!

SmilynStef said...

I am lovin' those holly leaves and the red doily really pops ... so glad you brought in the new with us at jingle belles.

*Vicki* said...

A really fun Christmas make here!! LOVE the doily on your layout!! :)

Lindsey said...

Really like this clean and graphic design!

Carol L said...

I love everything about this fantastic card! WOW!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! for someone who didn't have a plan you surely have made one AWESOME card, missus! i love everything about this! thanks for ROCKIN' the new goodies with us at JINGLE BELLES! <3