Friday, January 16, 2015

Monster Love

I love this week's Take Your Pick challenge at The Kraft Journal - I paired it with the {expired}sketch from Fusion, and this adorable monster!


Supplies: Monster digi from Dawn Moore; patterned paper from K& Co; Making Memories rub-ons, Cuttlebug embossing folder; kraft card stock; 1 1/8" circle punch; classic small oval Nesties; Spectrum Noir markers; Mod Podge dimensional magic; Tim Holtz design ruler & embroidery supplies

The green piece of paper is a misted snippet that had been laying on my desk - no idea what I used to make it. The end of the patterned piece came die cut that way (the whole pad is). The monster's eye, tooth, horns, and heart are all coated with some Dimensional Magic for gloss :)

Here's the FUSION sketch I used, although it's expired:



And the Kraft Journal options: 


Back to the crafty grind (oh, poor me, lol!)
xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What an adorable monster card! Love the big ole' eyeball! LOL!

*Vicki* said...

Oh my gosh this monster is just delightfully CUTE!! :) Love the stitching as well! HUGS

walchowDesign said...

Cute little green monster with the BIG eye, Jessi!

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute monster, super cute card.

jimlynn said...

So cute and fun! Love the little monster.
Lynn

lostinpaper said...

How fab Jessi, love that stitched font!

Greta said...

Very cute, Jessi!

Lindsey said...

This is muchos cute! Pre-die-cut-edged patterned paper... this seems rather brilliant. :D

~Tammy~ said...

So stinkin' fun Jessi~ That monster is hilarious! So happy you joined us at The Kraft Journal! It always makes me happy when I see your work in our gallery! :-)))

Marsha said...

Very cute. Love the cross stitch you put on to match the "cherish"; it really adds to the card. Thanks for entering in the Kraft Journal challenge.

Peanut said...

What an adorable one-eyed one-toothed thingy! And a little X-stitching too...yay! Me love this card!
xxx A

Dana said...

Hehe so cute!!I love the kraft background!! Fab card!!!

Debbie said...

Fun card! I like the tiny stitching and now I see another embossing folder that I NEED! Thanks! ;)