Monday, January 12, 2015

Tags & Wrapping Paper...uh oh

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to come up with something for the jingle belles "No Time Like the Presents" challenge - I don't use gift tags (I use a Sharpie, lol) and I for once finished off all the Christmas wrap. What's a girl to do? Use the sheets of tags that come with patterned paper!


Supplies: papers & tags from American Crafts; teal rhinestones from Dollarama

I used some partial pieces of paper, scattered some of the tags & gems, and wah-lah!

xoxo,
Jessi

12 comments:

Donna said...

Wah-lah indeed! Love the colours and the papers and the tags! FAB!

jimlynn said...

Cute idea!!! Great card too.
(The Sharpie sounds like an excellent idea to me!)
Lynn

Carol L said...

what a clever take on the challenge! I love all those itty bitty tags in the dsp too! Super cute card!

Lindsey said...

Excuse me, your every Christmas gift does not come adorned with a handmade tag? For shame. :D Excellent save considering you had no wrapping or gift tags!

SmilynStef said...

Love those fun little tags ... I suppose you could have used your *sharpie* :) ... so glad you're joining the Jingle Belles in 2015.

lostinpaper said...

A sharpie? Posh... lol. Super cute card Jessie and my fave Chrissy colours too!

~amy~ said...

LOL...sharpie :)
This is ADORABLE

Leslie Hanna said...

Oooh, well played!

Greta said...

Cute, cute!

Lorraine said...

What great colors. Those tags look fantastic. Wonderful card.

Dana said...

Hehe! Super cute!! I don't use tag's either!! Sharpie is the way to go!!!

lauren bergold said...

WAH-LAH, indeed!!! love, love, love, this gorgeous card, such a fabulous addition to our JINGLE BELLES gallery! :) :) :)