Saturday, January 31, 2015

Bright & Cheery Thanks!

I'm finding after the Christmas rush (and right into the Valentine's rush!) that I'm in need of cards for other categories - like thank you. I was down to 2! The current sketch & colour combo at The Challenge was perfect. 


Supplies: Paper Smooches floral stamps; Lawn Fawn sentiment; Distress inks in Festive Berries and Peacock Feathers; yellow and teal rhinestones; paper from stash

I stamped the floral panel using just two stamps, and generational stamping for the leaf fronds. I was initially going to leave the card base white but then saw this perfect yellow piece! The bonus of not cleaning your desk (ever) is finding awesome stuff by accident. 


Back to playing at my desk! The farmers market is cancelled today because we're under a Severe Weather Warning with 30 cm of snow & ice pellets forecast, so as long as the power stays on I'll be colouring & singing off-key.

xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome!

Min said...

I just LOVE the simplicity & beauty of this thank you card! Gorgeous work!!
Hugs & happy days!
Min

jimlynn said...

CAS perfection! I thought that was patterned paper - and had no idea you'd stamped it. Outstanding!!!!!!!
Lynn

Andrea W said...

Very pretty! I love the cheerful colors and touches of bling.

lostinpaper said...

Great way to use these colours, love your flower panel!

*Vicki* said...

So pretty and colorful!! Really love your flowers with those colors! :)

Greta said...

Wonderful stamping, Jessi! Hope the storm wasn't as bad as expected--stay safe & warm!

walchowDesign said...

Wonderful generation stamping with the floral stamp, Jessi! Stay safe and warm and enjoy stamping with this weather, Jessi!

Dana said...

Love the flower panel!! Great stamping and wonderful colors!! You did a great job with the color and stamp challenge!!

Lindsey said...

Your stamped panel is amazing -- it has the perfect planned randomness look to it. That yellow panel really is just the right base!
How bad was the storm?

Carol L said...

I need to do some good old stamped panels like this again! It's such a great look, and the colors make everything POP! Great thank-you card!

Becca Cruger said...

How am I this woefully behind over here?! *Slaps my own hand* This is so fresh, cheery and downright lovely!

wienerhoneymooners said...

OK, this was one of MY absolute FAVES love the colors!!! Hope you join us again!!!!!!