Saturday, January 24, 2015

SNARKER'S CHOICE!

Ermagerd, it's been a year since the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers was born! We've had so much fun (seriously, this is the best team ever) and to celebrate, our 26th challenge is Snarker's Choice. Pick your favourite challenge from our first year and create a NEW project!



I am certain not one single soul will be surprised that I chose Naughty Christmas as my favourite challenge!


Supplies: Image from The Stamping Chef; Spectrum Noir markers; computer generated sentiment; classic small circle Nesties; American Crafts paper; Tonic edge distresser; Bow Easy; floss & bells

I know I already made a card with this combination of image & sentiment but COME ON it's kind of awesome :) And, guess what? Leave me a comment on this post, and I will send you this card as well as some surprise blog candy goodies! 

Check out the huge variety of snarky and beautiful cards from the Sistahs:


You've got until Friday, February 6th, to join in with us! 

And don't forget to stop by and leave our guest designer PAIGE some love for her beautiful project!

xoxo,
Jessi

17 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome card, love the sentiment. I knew you would pick the N for Naughty challenge.

Donna said...

He He He nope...I don't think any of us are surprised that you went for the NAUGHTY challenge :D
Your card is a true statement of fact....no one likes a half assed jingler...as a full assed jingler I wholeheartedly agree with that!! LOL

Michelle N. said...

OMG! Pick me, pick me! I want this for my hubby! Seriously, great image and sentiment. I love SoSS challenges!

jimlynn said...

LOL!!!!! Priceless!!! Love it! That sentiment and the image - ah......wonderful! Love your card Jessi!
Lynn

Chris Dring said...

Right, as if there was an actual choice for you? We ALL knew you'd be using the Naughty Christmas challenge! LOL! I just love this card and that fabulous sentiment is awesome (love using memes for inspiration!) Fabulous card, EDMT!

Lynne Mizera said...

I LOVE YOU Sistaaah! I have spent time wondering what it must be like INSIDE YOUR HEAD! You rock! ('Nuff Said!) (Grin and HUGS)

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

There is nothing wrong with naughty. I think it should be embraced more!

Dana said...

Hehehe!! Awesome card! Love the image and sentiment!!

lostinpaper said...

Out loud laugh! Love it Jessi!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Well done, it would be surprising if I picked that challenge to do..not a Christmas card person. Yours is awesome.

Karen Schroeder said...

Of course you picked Naughty Christmas! The sentiment is perfect! Fantastic card!

SmilynStef said...

Love this card ... so fun & sassy.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This card is adorable Jessi!! Fun image, colors and design here! :)

Lindsey said...

You are absolutely right... best team ever! A perfect encore card.

Carol L said...

What a fun card!! I love the image, the snarky sentiment, and especially those little green jingle bells! Way to celebrate!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

LOL! Nope, no-one wants a half-assed jingler! Your card really made me smile, thank you! And although I'm here from the Snarker's Choice challenge, I'm just leaving love, please don't include me in the draw for blog candy. I'm REALLY delighted to have found the SOSS blog and I'm afraid I've been rather bombarding you with creations, so you all deserve at least a return visit :)

fairyrocks said...

Congratulations on this DT success. They are lucky to have you. Keep 'jingling, All the way'