Saturday, January 24, 2015

Bugaboo Photo Inspiration!

I'm nearing the end of my guest design term with Bugaboo - there are still some great things coming up before the end of January! Today's Saturday challenge is a photo inspiration:



Supplies: Bugaboo Noel Birds; Spectrum Noir markers; Bo Bunny paper; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic


I coloured the lights with the Stardust pen before coating them with Dimensional Magic - super shiny! 
Head on over to Catch the Bug to see the rest of the design team's creations & to link up yours!
xoxo,
Jessi

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such an adorable design!! LOVE the sparkle and shine you've added here! :)

Lynne Mizera said...

AWESUM POSSUM! I LOVE this! By the way, I was wondering, does my enthusiasm come through? (Grin)

Dana said...

Hohhot fabulous card!! Love the image and your coloring! And of course you rock the glossy accents!?

lostinpaper said...

It ticks all the boxes, cuteness, bright, cheery,glossy,sparkly! Love it!

Greta said...

So cute--love the sparkle & shine, Jessi!

Lindsey said...

Love the colouring and the papers -- and of course the sparkle and shine!