Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #282

Back to our regularly scheduled programming! For the first weeks of 2015, we at Tuesday Morning Sketches have picked our favourite 2014 sketches to revisit. This week it's Debbie's favourite!



Supplies: all stamps from Paper Smooches, Green Acres; papers from AC (a Christmas pack, even!); Memento Tuxedo Black ink; Spectrum Noir markers; Wink of Stella black glitter pen; Distress inks in Salty Ocean & Mowed Lawn; classic small circle Nesties; googly eyes & rhinestones from Dollarama; Cotton Ball fun flock from Stampendous



Some simple masking to get the farmer & cow nice & close together, fun flock to make the cow soft & fuzzy, and hand-drawn grass. And googly eyes, of course :)

Here's the sketch:




This challenge is open until next Sunday,  January 11 hop on over & see what the design team has created for you! 

Kris 


Because I've used all Paper Smooches stamps, I'm also entering my card over at the Anything Goes challenge at SPARKS this week :) 


xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sooo CUTE

Lindsey said...

It's okay, Jessi, you're allowed to put the Christmas paper pads away now, if you want. ;) Although they did work perfectly here, didn't they? Fun and cute card!

Notes by Nina said...

Oh my goodness those eyes :), what a fabulous and cute card. This is such a great theme and I love the sentiment.

Greta said...

You & googly eyes! This is just adorable, Jessi!

lostinpaper said...

Not one set but two sets of googly eyes, it just doesn't get any better than that!

Dana said...

hehe! So cute!! The sentiment is adorable!! I also love your grass!!

Kris B said...

Jessi, you always have such fun cards! Love the pun, and those googly eyes! Put a smile on my face!

Peanut said...

Oooo I love this card. It's cute while still boyish. It's a delicate balance and you've nailed it. iI'm very tempted to play along.
x Asha

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute! I love the googly eyes! I finally bought myself some really tiny ones, so hopefully, I'll have some fun cards like this soon.

Jenée said...

LOL! That card just makes me giggle. It would be such a fun card to receive in the mail. Great job.

Melissa Craig said...

I just love the attention you give to detail Jessi. Nicely done, I grinned from ear to ear.

Katie Gehring said...

Jessi, this is the CUTEST! I LOVE the googly eyes on the cow! Thanks so much for joining the fun with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Fun card. The googly eyes make it that much sillier. I have this set out, need to make something with the goat. Maybe googly eyes are the answer.