Saturday, January 24, 2015

Catching up with Catch the Bug!

My apologies for being late with these cards on my own blog - I'm having my meds adjusted and my sugar is all over the place, so I've been feeling pretty under the weather. I've got some more Bugaboo Birthday Bash cards for you! Blogger has played tricks on people all week, so go to Catch the Bug's main link and scroll for the posts (every time I link to a specific one, it disappears. AUGH!)

For the Tuesday colour challenge:




Supplies: Bugaboo Birthday Monsters; Spectrum Noir markers; classic small oval nesties; googly eyes; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic; home made enamel dots; snow writer 


Friday's challenge I just love - pick your favourite circus treat & follow the recipe.

Cotton Candy:  Use Flock and the colors pink & yellow


Supplies: Bugaboo Party Pig Trio; Spectrum Noir markers; pink velvet flock from Doodlebug; yellow glitter fabric paint



xoxo,
Jessi


5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! These are too cute Jessi!! Love the wiggle eyes and party pigs!! ;)

Dana said...

Hehe these are super cute! I love the icing on the cakes!! I hope you feel better soon!!

lostinpaper said...

Awesome, loving those googly eyes!

Greta said...

You do cute like no one else, Jessi! These just make me smile!

Lindsey said...

These were worth the wait -- so much fun!