Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Tuesday Morning Sketches #284 - Doodle Pantry!

It's time for my favourite sketch of 2014 over at Tuesday Morning Sketches! Our sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry, and I've used the super fun Monster Mash on my card.


Supplies: Doodle Pantry "Monster Mash;" Spectrum Noir markers; Carta Bella patterned papers; classic small circle nesties; Wplus9 banner die; orange velvet flock from Doodlebug; button & googly eye from stash


I printed out two copies of this blobby monster so I could pop him up, and added orange flocking so he's a soft & cuddly monster :)

Here's the sketch:


This challenge is open until next Sunday,  January 25 hop on over & see what the design team has created for you! 

Kris 
xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my word would you look at this guy?!! How stinkin' cute is he with this one eyeball!! LOL!! I just love it and the sketch here looks awesome! I haven't made the rounds yet in blogland! :)

jimlynn said...

Too stinking cute and fun! Love his big eye. That's a great sketch too!
Lynn

Andrea W said...

Fun colors! I love the orange and big googly eye. Cute card!!!

lostinpaper said...

Oh the cutest little squishy monster ever!

Diane said...

I saw this "one eyed "monsta" and just had to comment...he made me so happy to see his big ole' eye this morning, how can you not love this guy...lol!! Super cute!!

Greta said...

Such a fun use of that sketch, Jessi!

walchowDesign said...

Isn't this guy adorable? Love him!

Jenée said...

LOL! This little one-eyed monster is so cute! That humongous googly eye just made me smile. Great card, Jessie.

Dana said...

Love your take on the sketch!! The monster is so cute! AND he's orange so i'd love him cute or not!! hehe!!

Kris B said...

Fun card Jessi! Love your orange monster and the great big googly eye!

Debbie said...

So cute! How is it that monsters can be cute and cuddly on a card, but if I saw this guy for real... :O
Love his eye!

Notes by Nina said...

Your card is adorable Jessi, your monster is so cute and I love the googly eye.

Lindsey said...

Soft, yes. Not sure I'm ready to cuddle with him. :D He is cute though, and I like the mix of patterned papers with him!