Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Shopping our Stash #183 - Happy NEW Year!


We have a fun & easy challenge for you this week at Shopping our Stash - use that new stuff! Whether you received some fun crafty stuff for the holidays or just happened to pick up a little something for yourself, go ahead & use  the new stuff! 

My sweet (I mean evil) Snarky Sister Chris sent me a fabulous fun paper pad from American Crafts that I was excited to cut into:


Supplies: Digi and sentiment from From the Heart; Spectrum Noir markers; paper from American Crafts; cloud dies from Paper Smooches; buttons from stash

The digi is new as well, I bought a few new ones from From the Heart, and since I always say I'm flappy when I get excited, well, this one had to come live with me :)

Whether it's brand-spanking-new or just new to you - join us before next Monday, January 12th!



17 comments:

Leslie Hanna said...

Those birds are CA-UTE! Right now, I'm the one on the floor.

lauren bergold said...

love, love, loooooooooooove this! way to ROCK the new schtuff missus!!! :)

Becca Cruger said...

Buttons? Check. Funky paper? Check. A great pun? Check, check, check. Yep this card hits all the right marks!

Donna said...

Oh love the paper...gifts from crafty sistahs are the BEST!
Those birds and that sentiment....muahhhhh ha ha ha
I need that stamp for Joel, he flaps his arms when he runs, funniest thing you've ever seen! Remind me to send him running for something next time we see ya!! LOL

Barbara Godden said...

Super cute birds, awesome card. great bg paper and fab. sentiment.

Chana Malkah said...

This is just delightful, Jessi! I love how your layers just make everything pop!
Hugz,
Chana

Lindsey said...

Two out of three birds are all flappy about this card! Me too, I think it's very cute!

Carol L said...

What a fun and cute little card! I'm the bird on the bottom - for sure! LOL

KT Fit Kitty said...

I see your cards all the time on fb but realized I wasn't following you - now I am! I also read above that you're in NB - I'm in NS! How cool - we're almost neighbours!

walchowDesign said...

Happy New Year to you and your family, Jessi!

Such a delightful card and all the flappies are so adorable! btw. have you received my package?

*Vicki* said...

Oh my these birdies are just too stinkin' CUTE!! :) Really love your card here Jessi!! HUGS

Greta said...

Too cute, Jessie! Love the clouds & that sweet background paper!

lostinpaper said...

Gotta say this totally made me smile Jessie, Look at those cute little faces!

Chris Dring said...

Awww, thanks for the shout out, EDMT! Your card is so stinkin' adorable! Love those cute birdies and what a perfect sentiment!

Peanut said...

I heard you gasp at my last visit... yes, I'm back... un-fashionably late! Love the sketch on this card... such fun and the colours are so very pretty!
x Asha

Debbie said...

Adorable! I love the fun colours and all your embellies!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Flappy birthday! What a hoot. Fun card and looove that paper, your evil friend must like you a lot!