Saturday, July 13, 2013

Cute & Cuddly!


Remember I posted a few weeks ago about my friend who's expecting twins?  Well, she's nearly to D-Day at 36 weeks. She looks AMAZING and those little girls are estimated to be between 5 and 6 lbs each, which is wonderful. I wanted to make sure to have more twin cards on hand since the few I made had been snapped up already. Here's one, which would be good for any gender combination: 


Supplies: kraft card stock; classic small circle Nesties; sentiment from PTI; Brushed Corduroy Distress ink; bears sticker from PSX; buttons from stash


I have a number of baby sentiments, but very few that aren't definitively singular - for example, "look who's new!" It's not NOT plural, and yet it doesn't look right. The kraft card was a perfect choice to go with the cute little bears, and the button frame....well, by now you must know that button frames make me happy :)


Be right back with one more post for today - I'll save the rest for tomorrow :)

xoxo,
Jessi

5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is adorable!! Perfect for twins! (Your button stash must be amazing!!)

Stacy said...

Oh this is so sweet and totally adorable! I love the button frames you create! Congrats to your friend I am glad she is doing well :)

Dana said...

So sweet!! This is perfect for twins!! I love the colors and sentiment!! Congrats to your friend!

lostinpaper said...

Uber sweet!

jessica said...

beautiful baby card!! LOVE the colors and that adorable image!
Thanks for sharing and linking this up over at The Kraft Journal. Hope to see you play along for our next challenge!
Jessica
TKJ~DT