Sunday, July 14, 2013

Monochromatic Fusion

Having a full month to work on the Fusion challenge is great! I normally do most of my crafting towards  the weekend, so it's hard for me to be on time for their usual deadline. Anyhow. This time around I've gone for the sketch, and used a combination of purples for the monochromatic challenge at little red wagon.  
Supplies: Wonky Rectangle Nesties; Making Memories paper; Paper Smooches sentiment; Seedless Preserves & Dusty Concord distress ink; Sakura Stardust glitter pen; Wplus9 banner die; ribbon, buttons from stash; purple bling from Imaginisce


Don't you love that little ribbon bloom? My team-mate at Tuesday Morning Sketches, Laura, had a great tutorial for these on her blog this week. This one bloom was left over from another project that used A LOT of them :) 
Here's the Fusion graphic:


xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

Laura said...

LOVE the monochrome purple, and I'm so glad you got use out of my little tutorial! I love how you flattened the flower and added the center... I'll have to try that too! :)

Darnell said...

That is super cool, Jessi! Thanks for the link! This is a wonderful make for the Fusion challenge!!

jimlynn said...

So pretty in all that purple! Love the cute flower and will have to check out the tutorial!
Lynn

JanR said...

Wonderful card! Your embossing looks fabulous and I love that ribbon flower. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

lostinpaper said...

Purple is my 'all time' fave colour, but I struggle to make it work on cards, this is perfect!

Debbie said...

These is so cute!! I love the ribbon flower!

Chris Dring said...

Wow! This is soooo pretty! Love it!

~amy~ said...

You know what?! You're on Fire...this totally rocks. I'm not typically a purple girl but wow wow wow.

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Jessi - love it in purple too! So glad you joined in the fun playing @ FUSION :)

Dana said...

Cute card! LOVE the flower and the color!!