Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another sketch from Pamela

I'm back with another of Pamela's fabulous sketches - I've been hoarding minuscule pieces of this paper pad, and this sketch works PERFECTLY for it! I cannot figure out how to show you just this one sketch, but it's #c1, on page 59 of Pamela's sketchbook.  
As part of her Sketch Challenge 225, you're welcome to use other sketches for bonus entries once you've entered a creation for the current challenge. Here's my first bonus entry - and yes, there's already one more in my queue of draft posts, and I see me making more! The deadline for all entries is Halloween, October 31st. 

Supplies: papers from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2;
Bazzill cardstock;
Vintage Photo distress ink;
sentiment from Kaisercraft
To my non-musical eye it looks like the music note paper is upside down here - but clicky to biggen and you'll see that there are lyrics printed underneath, and yep, it's right side up ;) Had a moment of panic there during the process, lol!

xoxo,
Jessi


8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

love all the fun DP you used...looks awesome.

Unknown said...

Awesome take on the sketch. Great way to use up bits that are too pretty to toss. Love the colors!

Lindsey said...

LOL on the music comment -- a couple of my music stamps are like that, too, with the music written high on the staves. Your paper scraps have turned into such a pretty birthday card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, love all these patterns together in a monochromatic design! Too funny about the music notes but anyone who has musical training would know. ;) Beautifully done, Jessi!

Jen W. said...

Hate those moments of panic! Lucky save on this one though. :) Awesome design for using up scraps!

lostinpaper said...

Great use of DP! Another fab card Jessi!

JJ Bolton said...

Great card Jessi! I'm in love with yellow lately! This is the perfect use for all those scraps. You really found some papers that look fantastic together!

Pamela said...

LOVE how this turned out! Great card! Thanks for playing along! :)