Sunday, October 28, 2012

Let's go WILD!

I haven't played along with CAS-ology in weeks, and it's not for lack of trying - more like lack of ideas. This week I pretty much played along by accident - I found this already stamped & embossed envelope in my stash, and decided to make a card to match it.
Supplies: deer stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms;
sentiment from Digital Princess;
Versamark, Faded Jeans distress ink;
white & clear EP


A very nearly one-layer card, perfect for the cue card this week:


There's 3.5 hours left to play if you've got something up your sleeve :)
xoxo,
Jessi

14 comments:

Ardyth said...

I always love navy and white together - so crisp! Your scene is a sweet take on 'wild'! Thanks so much for getting wild with us at CASology this week!

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

WOW! This is soooo beautiful !!!

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous embossing, Miss Jessi! Crisp and fabulous! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Rosemary said...

beautiful card!! so glad you were able to play along with CASology this week!

Melissa Craig said...

Oh wow Jessi! This is really pretty! I love white embossing on dark card stock - so striking.

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous embossing...love the image..

kingstonmama said...

Beautiful. Love the image and it's so pretty embossed in white. I missed CASology this week. ann

Nance said...

Love that image! Cute, cute cute!

Unknown said...

this is gorgeous!!! love that image and your embossing is perfect!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Wauw, pretty! Love the white on blue and such a gorgeous image as well! Very sweet and subtle and really beautiful! Love it!!
Hugs, Wendy

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful card and love the image!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh, you work so fast, and then I get so behind! :-))))

I love the white embossing on blue! I think it looks so gorgeous together! The perfect image too! You have the neatest images!

Lindsey said...

Wow! Perfectly CAS, and beautiful!

lostinpaper said...

Stunning Jessi! Such a gorgeous image and perfect for this wild challenge!