Sunday, October 7, 2012

DYSU #92 - Warm Colours

For this card I CASEd myself - last week I did this design in orange & white, and this week I chose warm colours to go with DYSU's current challenge (and used up more of my ancient Indian Summer paper...):
Supplies: papers from Basic Grey, "Indian Summer;"
punch from Martha Stewart;
corner rounder
envelope: Vintage Photo distress ink;
All Night Media stamp

I described how I created the wreath ring in my previous post, so I'll just leave it there. Funny, but the busier paper somehow needed the rounded corners. I love the pinks & browns together :)
DYSU #92 is open until Tuesday if you'd like to join in!
xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

Jocelyn Olson said...

So pretty, Jessi! The way you layered the leave to make the wreath looks so fabulous!

JJ Bolton said...

You know for a card with few elements, this one really speaks to me! Just beautiful and perfect for this fallish weekend:)

lostinpaper said...

Great choice of colours and papers!

kingstonmama said...

That beautiful paper is a great background for your wreath! ann

Unknown said...

what a fun idea

kitten - DYSU team

walchowDesign said...

Beautiful layered wreath and love the colours too!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Fab card.I loved the wreath you made of leaves.Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week.
Hugs
Archana

Unknown said...

Jessi, this is beautiful! I've been hoarding this paper collection for a LONG time. You've done it justice.

Nance said...

Cute and simple wreath! I've been wanting to do the same kind of card with my leaf punch. Is that the Martha Stewart leaf punch?

Jen W. said...

Love the brown against that yummy paper and you're totally right about the rounded corners. :)