Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Spooks!

I thought I was done with making Halloween cards this year, but I *had* to play along with Crafty Creations Challenges #193, Halloween spooks. HAD TO! And, although this Mo Manning digi was offered as a freebie years ago, can you believe it's the first time I've used it?
Supplies: papers from We R Memory Keepers;
image from Mo Manning;
standard circle Nesties;
sentiment from MFT; Palette Noir ink;
Sakura Stardust gel pen
There's Bella and Bronte, and how cute an idea to dress up a dog as a cat? I don't think my Abby would stand for it :) Especially anything attached to her tail!
If you've got another Halloween project up your sleeve, the CCC193 linky is open until Tuesday night - the night before Halloween. BOO!

xoxo,
Jessi

10 comments:

walchowDesign said...

Fun bg design and love the dressed up cat!

jimlynn said...

I've also got that image and don't think I've ever used it! Great coloring and love the DP you used with this.
Lynn

Angela said...

Adorable...love all the dots!

Annette Allen said...

hehe love this image...cute Halloween card.

yyam said...

Ooooh cute! Just love the image and the circular action! Fun! :)

Lindsey said...

Love this, Jessi! All the circles are so cool, and this image is adorable! So glad you had one more Halloween card in you. ;)

lostinpaper said...

I just love colouring Mo's images, and your witch is adorable! Another fab card Jessi! (I've got one cat who would just sit there and you could do anything, whereas my kitten no way known, she's been known to wriggle out a death grip in a matter of seconds)!

Melissa Craig said...

No I'm sure Abby wouldn't want to be dressed up as a cat. Super cute card though. Love all the circles and the colors are so fun.

Nance said...

So cute and fun! I love the Halloween colors! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! Do your boys still trick or treat or too old?

~Tammy~ said...

Ok, this is too sweet! I love it!