Wednesday, October 31, 2012

One last Halloween card!

I had printed out this adorable pumpkin image from Tiddly Inks & thought I'd put together one last Halloween card before tucking all those fun supplies away for next year.
Supplies: paper from We R Memory Keepers;
pumpkin image from Tiddly Inks;
Spiced Marmalade & Peeled Paint distress inks;
standard small circle Nesties
Did you ever read the Little Critter books by Mercer Mayer? Doesn't that little spider on the leaf (he's a sticker) remind you of the one that follows Little Critter around?


My kids loved those books :) 

This card is perfect for this week's little red wagon challenge - Halloween treats! What's more Halloweeny than pumpkin-flavoured everything?

It looks like we'll probably be trick-or-treating in the rain - we have a second storm front meeting up with the remnants of Hurricane Sandy, so it'll be wet the next few days. Nothing too drastic or dramatic - and our hearts go out to those so badly affected by the recent weather.

Have a fun and SAFE Halloween!
xoxo,
Jessi

13 comments:

Lindsey said...

I think it may be wet for more than a few days! And things are pretty soggy already. Anyway... what an adorable pumpkin! No wonder you had to make one more 'last' Halloween card. ;) Love that webby paper, too.

Mel said...

Adorable card and YES! My kids and I love Mercer Mayer books:)

Rosanne said...

How cute! Thanks for linking it up to Little Red Wagon!

yyam said...

Ooooh...how cute is that pumpkin! I love the webbed paper on the base. Super fun card! :)

Tammy said...

Very sweet! And yes, that spider is just like The Little Critter books spider! Love those books!
Thanks for playing along with LRW!

Unknown said...

I STILL love the Little Critter books!!! They were my faves as a kid...sweet memories :)
And, that pumpkin image is tooo cute! Your coloring is perfect and the card itself is too. Awesome design chickie! (I finally used one of your gorgeous crochet circles...coming next week)

~Tammy~ said...

Oh, we love those books too! So happy you shared another Halloween card! It makes me sad to tuck those supplies away. I just didn't get around to making as many as liked this year. My scrap pile of Halloween paper (And Autumn papers) is insane.

This is so sweet! Hope you had a great and (dry) wonderful fun filled night!

Emily Leiphart said...

Awesome card, Jessi! I love the fab pumpkin, the offset white circle and also the web background!

kingstonmama said...

Fabulous Halloween card. I didn't make a single one! My kids loved the Little Critter books, too. Hope you didn't get too wet tonight. ann y.

walchowDesign said...

Fun card, Jessi! Love the adorable pumpkin! Hope you had a dry Halloween night! It has been raining a lot over here.

lostinpaper said...

Isn't this pumpkin the sweetest, I just love his face! Oh, and then I saw the spider and it just got better, LoVe it Jessi!

Angela said...

Cute card...I love the fun image with the spooky little spider!

Melissa Craig said...

What a sweet little pumpkin!